Old versionsSee all
Ascendo Photos, Image Manager for BlackBerry, allows you to find photos on you PC, edit them in a BlackBerry emulator, then transfer them from your desktop to your BlackBerry via data cable or Bluetooth.
Once transferred to you BlackBerry, you can display slide shows, create screen savers, set background images, view thumbnails, send images by email and lots more.
- Automatically discover images stored on your PC in JPG, GIF, BMP, Tiff, and PNG formats.
- Display images as thumbnails for quick navigation and selection.
- Connect to your handset and the screen emulator will automatically adjust to the proper size.
- Drag & Drop images into the emulator. The image will be displayed exactly how it will appear on your BlackBerry.
- Reposition image using controls for Fit to Screen, Actual Size & Best Fit.
- Position the cursor over the picture and use the hand icon to move the photo in the emulator screen.
- Zoom in or out and use the slider bars to pan image from left to right or from top to bottom.
- Rotate image clock wise or counter clock wise with user defined rotation step.
- Adjust Contrast and Brightness using slider bars.
- Define tags such as image name, size, notes and Gallery in which to store image.
- Set images or Galleries to Private so they will not be displayed during slideshows & screensavers. Create Password to access private images.
- Load several images from your desktop to your BlackBerry at once.
- Transfer image to BlackBerry using USB cable or Bluetooth.
- Email images to a friend from the Desktop.
- Navigate through directories and display images in expanded or collapsed mode.
- Set up "Watched Directories" that will be monitored by the Photos Desktop for new images.
- Customize Photos Desktop with several presets including default size for opening and image and attributes for scanning directories.